In this bulletin we share timely medical advice for your pets.
- e-Vet ALERT: Dog Dental Care
- e-Vet ALERT: Eliminate the Pests, Don’t Hurt the Pets
- e-Vet ALERT: Ticks and Disease
- e-Vet ALERT: Possible Spring Pet Injuries
- e-Vet ALERT: Valentine dangers to your pet – roses, lilies, raisins, chocolate and more
- e-Vet ALERT: Beware Ibuprofen in Dogs
- e-Vet ALERT: Are you over-vaccinating your pet?
D.E.L.T.A Rescue is the largest “No Kill, Care-for-Life,” Sanctuary of its kind in the world. Our goal is to prolong life in a meaningful way. We keep our animals comfortable at all times. Medical conditions such as heart disease, cancer, kidney disease and other chronic illness are treated here without a ceiling on costs. Whatever our animals need, they get.
The Super Sanctuary has a total of two state-of-the-art hospitals that include dog and cat intensive care units, digital radiographs, disgnostic utrasound, physical therapy and rehabilitation, cold laser treatment machines, deep-tissue ultrasound, electrostimulation, treadmill and hydrotherapy.
Many may not know that D.E.L.T.A. Rescue established the world’s first kidney dialysis center for dogs and cats at UC Davis over 25 years ago.
“The contributions that Leo Grillo has made have been instrumental in making animal dialysis a reality today.”
– UC Davis Veterinary Medical Center Professor Dr. Larry Cowgill
This is valuable medical information and urgent bulletins that may be helpful for your pets!
For Email Marketing you can trust
Ask The Vet Categories
- Diet & Nutrition
- Eyes and Teeth
- Heart & Respiration
- Immune System
- Kidney & Urinary
- Limbs & Bones
- Skin & Coat
- Tumors & Cancer
Please Donate Today — We Need Your Support!
Your life-saving gift will help . . .
- Rescue cats and dogs who are abandoned, or born, in the wilderness.
- Love and care for them daily at our “no-kill” sanctuary.
DELTA Rescue incorporated as a non-profit animal rescue organization in 1981 and that same year became a tax-exempt 501 [c] 3 organization (Tax ID #: 95-3759277). We receive no help from the government and rely solely on donor contributions.