What are best remedies for diagnosis of intervertabrae disk disease (lost mobility in back legs) and beginning of arthritus.
Here’s what vet is ..treating with
1. Predrisone and Methocarbanal twice daily
REsults minimal but results….she can (with help support herself on back legs.
2. She is 85 lbs…and I’m aiming for her to drop 10 lbs to take pressure off. I have here on diet of Blue for Sensiors. sweet potatoe , Flaxseed Oil, Vitamin E. OIL and Omega 3
3. I give her therapy daily…move legs up and down and hot stone massages….over muscle and spine…
(she falls asleep when I do this I hope your are smiling.
4. After about ten days.. we are going to treat with Metacalm and or anything else I’m open
5. I’m in this for the long haul and believing for a miracle.
Thanks for your thoughts…
I’M A HUGE SUPPORTER OF DELTA….and have been for a long time.
I’m open to any feedback…and willing to try anything else without surgery…I won’t put her through that.
She is a fighter..I’ve also put rugs with rubber backing on hardwood floors…
Gotta go…and she if she will go out on desk as I hoist her rear up and she walks forward.
Judith Collins and Sheeba..
(she was my miracle gift and I don’t want to lose her..as you can tell.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.